The basics are listed below:
1. You need to be at least 21 years old to rent.
2. A major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) is required for all vehicle rentals. If you don’t have a major credit card, you will need to bring a cash deposit.
3. You need a valid driver license to rent .
There are few other things to remember when renting a Jeep or UTV:
1. We make sure you know how to operate the vehicle before you leave.
2.All UTV's and Jeeps are for on-road use ONLY
3. If you’re ever in an accident you need to report it immediately.
4. You need to follow all regulations in the Tennessee Rules of the Road Handbook.
What are your hours?
Call for bookings and reservations or book online. We are here to accommodate you at all times by phone. If we do not answer leave a message and we will return your call a.s.a.p so we can get your adventure started!
Cancellation Policy and additional fees?
Customers will receive a full refund with 72 hours notice of cancellation. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the FULL PRICE.
There are no refunds for early returns.
-A $500 fee will be assessed if you lose or break the keys on Jeep rentals