The basics are listed below:
1. You need to be at least 21 years old to rent.
2. A major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) is required for all vehicle rentals. If you don’t have a major credit card, you will need to bring a cash deposit.
3. You need a valid driver or motorcycle license to rent .
There are few other things to remember when renting a Jeep or motorcycle:
1. You’ll always be offered the free use of a safety helmet.
2. We make sure you know how to operate the vehicle before you leave.
3. If you’re ever in an accident you need to report it immediately.
4. You need to follow all regulations in the Tennessee Rules of the Road Handbook.
What are your hours?
Call for bookings and reservations or book online. We are here to accommodate you at all times by phone. If we do not answer leave a message and we will return your call a.s.a.p so we can get your adventure started!
What are UTV Rental Rates?
$375 24 Hrs. $299 from 9-5
What are Motorcycle Rental Rates?
$200-245 24 Hrs $149-$195/day 5 days.
What are Jeep Rental Rates?
$275 24 Hrs $200/day 5 days.
Cancellation Policy and additional fees?
Customers will receive a full refund with 72 hours notice of cancellation. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the FULL PRICE.
There are no refunds for early returns.
-A $100 fee will be assessed if you lose or break the keys on motorcycle rentals.
-A $400 fee will be assessed if you lose or break the keys on Jeep rentals
Jeep/Motorcycle Rental Deposits and Waivers
In the unfortunate event a renter causes damage to a rental, the renter will be responsible for any and all damages at 100% of the retail cost to repair or replace at Suggested Retail Pricing. You are responsible to a maximum of $5,000 if UTV or Jeep is TOTALED or STOLEN.